Girls Inc. of the Pacific Northwest has needs year-long to better support our programming. Please refer to this list as a guide for our most current needs.
Please call us at (503) 230-0054 before dropping off your donation to confirm that we are able to accept your donation, as storage space is very limited in our main office. If for some reason we cannot accept your donation, we will do our best to provide you with other options that could benefit from your thoughtful offer.
- Digital Camera
- Lifestyle magazines (i.e. Oprah, Real Simple, Glamour, Good Housekeeping)*
- Children’s/Youth magazines (i.e. Ladybug, American Girl)
- Stacks of newspaper***
- School / office supplies (construction paper***, pencils, glue sticks, children's scissors, index cards ,washable and permanent markers, pencil sharpeners, masking and scotch tape, rulers, paper clips)
- 3-ring binders with clear front pocket
- Individually-packaged, non-perishable peanut-free snacks for after school programs
- White copy paper, 8.5"x11"
- Flip charts or rolls of butcher paper***
- Transparent storage bins with lids (various sizes, from shoebox to extra-large)
- Reusable shopping bags (fabric, canvas, etc.)
- Paper bags***
- Flour and baking soda***