A full–tuition scholarship for a woman in science, technology, engineering, or math.
Film a three–minute video of yourself explaining a topic in STEM you are passionate about. You must be a high school senior or an undergraduate college student to apply. To view examples of previous application videos, click here. Your video should be:
- A mini–lecture, not a personal statement. Pretend you're a lecturer speaking to a class. Teach us something.
- Clear, creative, accurate, and a demonstration of your passion for the subject. Your video doesn't need to be fancy or high–tech. Production value is not a factor.
- Three minutes or less in length.
- About any topic in STEM, not necessarily your field of study.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public.’ It should be accessible to the general public and could, but doesn't have to be, targeted at young students.
An advisory board of sixty women who hold higher degrees and work in STEM will review the applications and select the finalists. The finalists will be notified in early 2018 and will move onto the next round to submit additional materials.