Registration Open Now!
June 17-22, 2018
"Cottonwood Canyon State Park (located along the John Day River on Highway 206 between Wasco and Condon)
Cottonwood Crossing Summer Institute (CCSI) is a week-long residential field studies program for high school students. Participants choose from five course options where they learn about locally significant cultural or natural resources. Projects are led by EOU faculty, EOU Capstone students, and other regional professionals."
Five Courses Include:
- On the Land - A Study of Botany
- In the River - A Study of Macroinvertebrates and Microbes
- Writing with Images - Writing in the Wilderness
- Renewable Energy Design - Engineering Solar Solutions
- Human Physiology and the Environment
Cost to attend: $60