Join Girls Inc. of the Pacific Northwest and the Portland Trail Blazers as we celebrate National Girls and Women in Sports Day with a workshop, panel discussion and game for girls and those who support them!
Bring a girl with you to inspire her to become more involved in sports and enjoy a Trail Blazers game together!
There are two options to purchase tickets:
- Girls Inc. has a limited number of tickets available for only $25! Purchase your tickets today, before they sell out.
- You can also purchase tickets directly from the Moda Center at a variety of price points and choose your own seats. Use promo code: GIRLSINC.
When: February 9, 2017
Where: Moda Center Rose Room (You must have game tickets to gain entry into the Moda Center)
5:30 – 6:15 PM Girls Activities and Refreshments, special welcome from Courtside Reporter Brooke Olzendam
6:15 – 7:15 PM Professional Women in Athletics Panel Discussion
- Moderator Christa Stout, Vice President of Social Responsibility, Trail Blazers
- Katherine Reynolds of Portland Thorns FC
- Meg Morris of Portland Thorns FC
- Sadie Lincoln, owner of barre3
- Caroline Doty, three-time national champion with UConn Women's Basketball , current Women's Basketball Sports Marketing Service Rep at Nike
- Anna Maria Lopez, Athletic Director at St. Mary's Academy
- Michelle Walter, Apparel Design Director at Jordan Brand
7:30 PM Watch the Portland Trail Blazers vs. Boston Celtics
Free drawing for:
- Two 100-level tickets and a Garden Garage parking pass to the game on Tuesday, March 21 vs. Milwaukee
- CJ McCollum signed mini basketball.
There will also be free Portland Trail Blazers swag for everyone!